Sexual harassment is unwanted behaviour of a sexual nature which:
- Violates your dignity
- Makes you feel intimidated, degraded or humiliated
- Creates a hostile or offensive environment.
You don’t need to have previously objected to someone's behaviour for it to be considered unwanted.
Sexual harassment can include:
- Sexual comments or jokes
- Physical behaviour, including unwelcome sexual advances, touching and various forms of sexual assault
- Displaying pictures, photos or drawings of a sexual nature
- Sending emails with a sexual content.